1. J.T. Lue, K.Y. Lo, C.C. Tzeng, "Optical Second Generation from Unbiased Single Ga1-xAlxAs Quantum Wells with Symmertical Structures", IEEE J. Quantum Electronics, 28, 302 (1992).
2. J.T. Lue, K.Y. Lo, S.K. Ma, C.L. Cheh, C.S. Chang, "Electric-Field Controllable Photoluminescence in Porous Silicon", Solid State Communications, 86, 593 (1993).
3. K.Y. Lo, J.T. Lue, "The Optical Second Generation from Porous Silicon", IEEE Photonic Technology Letters, 5, 651 (1993).
4. K.Y. Lo, J.T. Lue, "The Detection of Optical 2nd Harmonic Generation from High Tc YBa2Cu3O7 Epitaxial Thin Film", to be published in IEEE Photonic Technology Letters, 6, 1362 (1994).
5. K.Y. Lo, J.T. Lue, "The Quantum Size Effect on the Optical Second Generation of small Metallic Particles", Physical Review B, 51, 2467 (1995).
6. Andy Y.G. Fun, M.S. Tsai, Y.H. Fan, C.R. Lee and K.Y. Lo, “Dynamic studies of polymerization in Liquid crystal-polymer mixtures”, (1999), Journal of Applied Physics. 86, 6652, (1999).
7. Andy Y.G. Fuh, C.C. Liao, C.J. Lee, K.J Shyu, K.Y. Lo ”Dynamical studies of two-beam coupling on the holographic gratrings based on liquid crystal-polymer composite films”, Optics Communications, 187, 193 (2000)
8. Y.L.Wang, Y.L.Cheng, J.K.Lan, K.Y.Lo, C.P.Liu and J.K.Wang, “Characterization and Relaibility of Low Dielectric Constant Fluorosilicate Glass and silicon Rich Oxide process for Sub-0.15 Micron Device Application” Thin Solid Films”, 398-399, 533 (2001)
9. J.K.Lan, Y.L.Wang, C.G.Chau, K.Y.Lo, C.P.Liu,Y.L.Wu and H.C.Liu, “Integration of MOCVD Titanium nitride with Collimated and ion Metal Plasma titanium for 0.18 um Logic Process” Thin Solid Films”, 398-399, 544 (2001)
10. K.Y. Lo*, Y.L. Wang and J.D. Jin”, “The technology for Analyzing the Conditions of Rapid Thermal Annealing (RTA) by Optical Second Harmonic Generation”, Thin Solid Films, 420-421, 345 (2002)
11. K.Y. Lo*, C.Y. Huang, G.C. Hsu, H.T. Hsu and Andy Y.G. Fuh, 2003, “Study of the Dye Doped Polymer Stabilized Cholesteric Texture films”, Jpn J. Appl. Phys., 42, 3531. (2003)
12. C.Y Huang, K.Y. Lo and M.S. Tsai, “Bistable transflective cholesteric light shutters”, Optics Express, 11, 560. (2003)
13. C.S. Chen, J.T. Lue, C.L. Wu, S. Gwo and K.Y. Lo, “A study of surface and interlayer structures of epitaxially grown group-III nitride compound films on Si(111) substrates by Second Harmonic Generation”, J. Phys.:Condens. Matter., 15, 6537.(2003)
14. K.W.Chen , Y.L.Wang, C.P. Liu, Kevin Yang, L. Chang, K.Y. Lo, C.W. Liu, “Evaluation of Advanced Chemical Mechanical Planarization Techniques for Copper Damascene Interconnect” Thin Solid Film, 447, 531.(2004)
15. T.C. Wang, T.E. Hsieh, Y.L. Wang, Y.L. Wu, K.Y. Lo, C.W. Liu and K.W. Chen, “Copper surface protention with a completely enclosed copper structure for a damascene process”, Thin Solid Films, 447, 542. (2004)
16. R.C. Chang, S.Y. Chu, K.Y. Lo, S.C. Lo and Y.R. Huang, “Physical and Structural Properties of RFMagnetron Sputtered ZnO Films” Integrated Ferroelectrics, 69, 43. (2005)
17. C.Y. Huang, C.Y. Hu, H.C. Pan and K.Y. Lo, “Electrooptical Responses of Carbon Nanotube-Doped Liquid Crystal Devices”, Japan Journal of Applid Physics, 44, 8077 (2005).
18. K.Y. Lo*, “Study on the Rapid Thermal Annealing Process of the low-energy Arsenic and Phosphorous ion implanted Silicon by Reflective Second Harmonic Generation“, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, 38, 3926 (2005).
19. K.Y. Lo*, C.C. Shiah and C.Y. Huang “The actual capacitance function of the nematic liquid crystal cell”, Japan Journal of Applid Physics, 45, 891 (2006)
20. K.Y. Lo*, S.C. Lo, S.Y. Chu, R.C. Chang and C.F. Yu, “Analysis of the Growth of RF Sputtered ZnO Thin Films using the Optical Reflective Second Harmonic Generation”, Journal of Crystal Growth, 290, 532 (2006)
21. K.Y. Lo*, C.Y. Huang, T.H. Chu, C.J. Hsu, C.H. Lin and Andy Y.G. Fuh, “Variation of Nematic Liquid Crystal on a silver surface”, Journal of Optics A : Pure and Applied Optics, 8, 501 (2006)
22. K.Y. Lo* and C.Y. Huang, “Observation of transient reorientation of dye-doped liquid crystals by pumped attenuated total reflection “, Applied Physics Letters, 89, 081114, (2006)
23. K.Y. Lo* and C. Y. Huang, “Dynamics of the photoexictation of azo dye-doped liquid crystals probing by pumped attenuated total reflection”, SPIE Eurpoean proceeding, 6587, 65870R-1 (2007)
24. K.Y. Lo and Y. J. Huang, Jung Y. Huang, Z.C. Feng, William E. Fenwick, M. Pan and I.T. Ferguson, “Reflective Second Harmonic Generation from ZnO thin films: A study on the Zn-O bonding”, Applied Physics Letters, 90, 161904, (2007)
25. K.Y. Lo*, and Y.J. Huang, “Annealing influences on Phosphorous ion implanted Vicinal Si(111) Studied using Reflective Second Harmonic Generation“, Physical Review B, 76, 035306 (2007)
26. C.C. Huang, J.L. Huang, Y.L. Wang and K.Y. Lo, “Study of pretreatment prior to silicon-oxycarbide deposition on Cu interconnect”, J. Vacuum Science & Technology B, 26, 96 (2008)
27. J.C. Tsao, C.P. Liu, Y.L. Wang, K.W. Chen and K.Y. Lo, “Mechanism of over-etching defects during Ta/TaN barrier resputtering in micro-trench for Cu metallization”, J. Phys. Chem. of Solids, 69, 561 (2008)
28. K.W. Chen, Y.L. Wang, J.C. Tsao, and K.Y. Lo, “The Integration Solution of Copper Barrier Deposition for Nanometer Interconnect Process”, J. Nanosci. Nanotechnol. 8, 2500 (2008)
29. C.Y. Huang, C.C. Lai, Y.H. Tseng, Y.T. Yang, J.R. Tian and K.Y. Lo “Silica-nanoparticle-doped nematic display with multistable and dynamic modes”, Applied Physics Letters 92, 221908 (2008).
30. S.A Huang, K.Y. Lo*, L.H. Hsu and K.M. Hung, “Precipitation analysis on phosphorus -implanted silicon by reflective spectrum”, Applied Physical Letter, 92, 061901 (2008).
31. K.Y. Lo*, Shih-Chieh Lo, Chang-Feng Yu, Jung-Y Huang, Yi-Jen Huang, Ren-Chuan Chang and Sheng-Yuan Chu, “Optical second harmonic generation from the twin boundary of ZnO thin films grown on Silicon”, Applied Physics Letter, 92, 091909 (2008) .
32. L.H. Hsu , K.Y. Lo*, S.A. Huang, C.Y. Huang and C.S. Yang,“The irreversible redshift of the transmission spectrum in gold nanoparticles doped in liquid crystals”, Applied Physics Letters, 92, 181112 (2008)
33. C.Y. Huang, Y.R. Lin, K.Y. Lo* and Chia-Rong Lee, “Dynamic process of the photoalignment in dye-doped liquid crystals”, Applied Physics Letters 93, 181114 (2008). This paper is selected for the December 2008 issue of Virtual Journal of Ultrafast Science.
34. C.R. Lee, S.H. Lin, H.C. Yeh, T.D. Ji, K.L. Lin, T.S. Mo, C.T. Kuo, K.Y.Lo, S.H. Chang, Andy Y.G. Fuh and S.Y. Huang, “Color cone lasing emission in a dye-doped cholesteric liquid crystal with a single pitch”, Optics Express 17, 19210 (2009)
35. K.W. Chen, L.H. Hsu, J.K. Huang, Y.L. Wang and K.Y. Lo*, “A strategy copper plating method without annealing process”, accepted by Journal of Electrochemical Society 156, 448 (2009).
36. C.Y. Huang, J.M. Ma, T.S. Mo, K.C. Lo, K.Y. Lo, and Chia-Rong Lee, “All-optical and polarization-independent spatial filter based on a vertically-aligned polymerstabilized liquid crystal film with a photoconductive layer”, Optics Express 17, 22386 (2009)
37. . Y.J. Huang, K.Y. Lo*, C.W. Liu, C.C. Liu and S.Y. Chu, “Characterization of the quality of ZnO thin films using reflective second harmonic generation”, Applied Physics Letters 95, 091904 (2009)
38. Y.J. Huang, C.W. Liu, S.Y. Chu and K.Y. Lo*, “The formation of p-type ZnO films by thermal diffusion from the low-energy high-dose phosphorous implanted Si substrate”, Journal of Electrochemical Society, 157, 435 (2010) .
39. C.Y. Huang, Z.Z. Cheng, K.Y. Lo*, and C.R. Lee, “Determine of polar anchoring energy of dye-doped liquid crystals by measuring capacitance”, Journal of Applied Physics 107, 123104 (2010).
40. C.Y. Huang, H.Y. Tsai, Y.H. Wang, C.M. Huang, K.Y. Lo*, and C.R. Lee, “Linear polarization rotators based on dye-doped liquid crystal cells”, Applied Physics Letters, 96, 191103 (2010).
41. Yi-Jen Huang, C.C. Liu, K.Y. Lo, S.Y. Chu, "Controlling surface shallow junction depth by a rapid thermal annealing process with low ambient pressure", Applied Surface Science, 257, 2494 (2011)
42. C.Y. Huang, H.Y. Tsai, Y.H. Wang, C.M. Huang, K.Y. Lo*, and C.R. Lee,” Dual-Function Beam Shapers Fabricated by Photoaligned Liquid Crystal Cells”, Applied Physics Express, 4, 052502 (2011)
43. C.J. Hsu, K.P. Chiu, J.T Lue and K.Y. Lo*, Enhancement of reflective second harmonic generation using periodically-arrayed silver-island films, Applied Physics Letters, 98, 261107 (2011)
44. C.C. Liu, C.W. Liu, J.Y. Cheng, Y.J. Huang, and K.Y. Lo*, "Structural evolution of implanted vicinal Si(111) during annealing via analysis of the dipole contribution", Journal of Applied Physics, 110, 103520 (2011).
45. C.C. Lin, Z.L. Tseng, K.Y. Lo, C.Y. Huang, C.S. Hong, S.Y. Chu*, C.C. Chang, and C. J. Wu, "Unipolar resistive switching behavior of Pt/LixZn1−xO/Pt resistive random access memory devices controlled by various defect types", Applied Physics Letters, 101, 203501 (2012)
46. Y.J. Huang, M.F. Shih, C.P. Chou, K.Y. Lo and S.Y. Chu*, "Fabrication of p-Type ZnO Films Grown on Arsenic-Implanted Silicon via Thermal Diffusion at Various Substrate Temperatures", ECS J. Solid State Sci. Technol., 1, 276 (2012)
47. C.W. Liu , S.J. Chang, C.C. Liu, and K.Y. Lo*,"Inspecting the surface of implanted Si(111) during annealing by reflective second harmonic generation: the influence of chamber pressure", Thin Solid Film 529, 282 (2013) .
48. C.W. Liu, S.J. Chang, C.H. Hsiao, C.C. Liu, R.J. Huang, Y.S. Lin, M.C. Su, P.H. Wang and K.Y. Lo*, “Diluted Magnetic Nanosemiconductor: Fe-doped ZnO vertically aligned nanorod arrays with Room temperature ferromagnetism grown by hydrothermal synthesis”, IEEE nanotechnology, 12, 649 (2013)
49. S.J. Chang, C.W. Liu, C.H. Hsiao, K.Y. Lo,S.J. Young, T.H. Kao, K.S. Tsai, and S.L. Wu, “Noise Properties of Fe-ZnO Nanorod Ultraviolet Photodetectors”, IEEE PHOTONICS TECHNOLOGY LETTERS, 25, 2089 (2013).
50. Hsieh CT, Ding PR, Liao CH, Su WC, Huang CY, Lin CH, Lo KY, Tien CJ, Hsu TF, "Polarization-independent distortion corrector fabricated using polymerdispersed liquid crystals", Applied Opitcs, 53, 383 (2014)
51. Chung-Wei Liu, Shoou-Jinn Chang,Chih-Hung Hsiao, Ruei-Jie Huang, Yan-Shen Lin, Min-Chia Su, Peng-Han Wang, and Kuang-Yao Lo*, " Probing Surface Structure Quality of ZnO Nanorods by Second Harmonic Generation", IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, 26, 789-792 (2014)
52.Chia-Ting Hsieh, Ghung-Yin Li, Tsung-Tai Wu, Chi-Yen Huang, Ching-Jui Tien, Kuang-Yao Lo and Chi-Huang Lin, "Twisted Nematic Dual-view Liquid Crystal Display Based on Patterned Electrodes" , IEEE Journal of Display Techology, 10, 464 (2014).
53. Chung-Wei Liua, Shoou-Jinn Changa, Yen-Teng Ho, Sanjaya Brahmad, Li Chang , and Kuang-Yao Lo*, "Symmetrical dipole contribution from planar defects on m-plane ZnO epitaxial films", Current Nanoscience, 10, 883 (2014)
54.Chung-Wei Liu, Shoou-Jinn Chang, Fellow, Chih-Hung Hsiao, Kuang-Yao Lo, Tsung-Hsien Kao,Bo-Chin Wang, Sheng-Joue Young, Kai-Shiang Tsai, and San-Lein Wu, "Noise Properties of Low-Temperature-Grown Co-Doped ZnO Nanorods as Ultraviolet Photodetectors", IEEE JOURNAL OF SELECTED TOPICS IN QUANTUM ELECTRONICS, 20, 3800707 (2014)
55.Sanjaya Brahma, Kuang-Yao Lo, and S.A. Shivashankar, "Facile, low temperature (≤100 °C) growth of vertically aligned ZnO nanorods over an amorphous or disordered surface" , Materials Letter, 140, 177 (2014)
56. Kuo Pin Chiu, Yun Chorng Chang, Chiau Yuan Lai, Shih Hsuan Chen, Tsung Jhe Wu, Chung Han Wang, Chia Hua Chan, Kuang Yao Lo*, "Grating-Vector-Assisted Plasmonic Coupling in a Hexagonally Arranged Silver Island Array", Plasmonics, (2015)
57.Chung-Wei Liu, Shoou-Jinn Chang, Sanjaya Brahma, Chih-Hung Hsiao, Feng Ming Chang, Peng Han Wang, and Kuang-Yao Lo*, "Enhancement in the structure quality of ZnO nanorods by diluted Co dopants: Analyses via optical second harmonic generation",Journal of Applied Physics,117, 084315 (2015)